Grain Auger Specifications
A part of our design concept was to have a purpose-built auger that could be moved without having to purchase an additional add-on kit. Our experience had showed us that kits added to augers meant that the auger was not optimized to work effectively.
We galvanize out augers as a standard feature so they last longer, Grain augers are a substantial investment and you want them to last as long as possible.
- Electric Clutch - less wear and tear on belts.
- Oil Bath top end drive - a dust free top end chain, running in oil for longer life.
- Solid top drive shaft with bearings.
Why buy an auger and a mover kit separate when you can buy a fully galvanized, purpose built unit with lower maintenance costs?
- In-Built mover
- Fully Galvanized
- Electric Clutch Standard
- Cupped edge flighting, lifts the grain off the barrel & carries it rather than pushing the grain.
- Oil bath final drive, a dust free top end chain, running in oil for longer life & less maintenance.
- Solid top drive shaft with bearings, stronger than hollow pipe.
- Reversible gear box fitted as standard feature
- Heavy duty chassis & wheel frame
- All hydraulic hoses clamped in saddles, not cable tied
- 10"x41' Truck Auger
- 10"x61' Bin / Truck Auger
Download Our Grain Auger Brochure